CBD Snack – PayPal Payments

Home Forums ARTS CBD Snack – PayPal Payments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zoeOpese

I manage a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We merely offer promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Well known Health and wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a reasonably wide-ranging range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to consult with one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at love-empure.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: CBD Snack – PayPal Payments
Your information: